At Fenetex, we understand that protecting your home or business from the elements is of the utmost importance. Giving our customers the peace of mind that comes from knowing your home, your possessions and your family are safe and secure is what motivates us to deliver the most durable and reliable hurricane protection system on the market. We understand that product failure is not an option.
Fenetex products are rigorously tested and certified using the highest standards for hurricane protection. Our hurricane screens withstand wind speeds up to 200MPH and our insect and shade screens are rated up to 75mph, meeting or exceeding all local and International Building Codes.
All of our products are inspected according to both our own meticulous in-house process as well as a nationally recognized third-party quality assurance program, ensuring that everything that leaves our warehouse out-performs the competition.
Advanced technical specifications and certifications are available in our PDF Library.
Our Product Approvals Include
- Miami-Dade Notice of Acceptance (NOA) 13-1007.08
- Florida Product Approval Number FL 8637 (including the High Velocity Hurricane Zone of Miami-Dade and Broward Counties)
Standards & Codes We Test For
Florida’s (Miami-Dade) TAS standards:
- TAS 201 Large Missile Impact
- TAS 202 Uniform Static Air Pressure
- TAS 203 Cyclic Wind Pressure Loading
As well as the International Building Code ASTM standards:
- ASTM E1886-05 Cyclic Pressure Differential
- ASTM E1996-05 Impact by Windborne Debris
- ASTM E330-02 Uniform Static Air Pressure